Mr Green was originally founded in 2008 and launched to the Swedish market where it grew to be a household name in Casinos. In 2012 it changed to Mr Green Ltd, added a Sportsbook in 2016 and today is now a major operator throughout Europe. Marketing of the brand is done through a character called ‘Mr Green’ who is reputed to be a gentleman and the whole brand revolves around being a trustworthy, honest and responsible ‘Green’ brand – giving back to players and the environment. For us it works, they really do have a great site with a squeaky clean image and use Kambi Sportsbook technology which we believe to be among the best in the industry. Mr Green has won over 15 igaming industry awards since opening and we think there are more to come for them. Enjoy our Mr Green Review below.
2x £/€10 Free Sports Bets and 100 Casino Free Spins with a minimum deposit of £/€20.
To receive this offer:
- Open an account with Mr Green by clicking here
- Make your 1st deposit (Minimum £/€20)
- Bet €20 or more in the Sportsbook (Odds of 2.00 or higher)
- Upon settlement of the bet you will get 2 x €10 Free Sports Bets
- The Free Bets can be found within your betslip
- You also get 20 days of 5 Free Spins a day (100 Free Spins in total) on selected slot games. Log In daily to find out which games your Free Spins are on for the day
Welcome Offer main Terms and Conditions – please visit melabet.com/mrgreen for full details
- Only New Mr Green players depositing for the first time are eligible for the Sportsbook Bonus and it can only be claimed once per person/account.
- The Sportsbook bonus is triggered once a minimum of €20 at minimum odds of 2.00 has been wagered in the Sportsbook and the bet/s has been settled. Wagers can be a single bet of €20 or more, or multiple bets totalling €20 or more.
- The qualifying bets/wagers to obtain the Free Bets must be a minimum odds of 2.00 or higher.
- The Free Sports Bets will be credited as two €10 Free Bets and will expire 7 days after awarded.
- For winning Free Bets, the Free Bet stakes are not returned, only the winnings made from them.
- Players also get a further 20 consecutive days of 5 Free Spins per day on various games.
- All Free Spins are valid on both mobile and/or desktop version of the game, unless stated otherwise.
- Free Spins are valid for 7 (seven) days from the moment they are credited into the player’s account.
- Free Spin wins are bonus money and must be wagered 35 times in the casino before becoming withdrawable.
Mr Green have seasonal offers and at the time of writing they are giving Free Bets on the Stanley Cup Playoffs. There are also Odds Boosts available daily which can be found under Mr Green Specials in the ‘header of the website
Odds and Markets
While the layout does take some getting used to you’ll be hard pressed to find any issues with the odds and product offered by Mr Green. All imaginable sports are offered and they bet to extremely fair over rounds meaning you get fantastic value for money betting here. Betting limits are quite high but winning accounts get limited quite quickly especially if you are showing signs of professional betting.
As regards navigating round the website, they have an interesting take on it. We were chatting to someone from Mr Green who said that 90% of customers are able to find what they need by clicking on the sports in the header of the website and the other 10% use the search bar tool. The search bar is extremely easy to use and responsive to 3 characters typed. There are some major Sportsbooks (bet365 included) who still do not have a search function on desktop which we find extremely backwards! It would be like needing to buy milk and bread from a supermarket and it is positioned at the back corner of the shop meaning that you have to walk round a large shop just to get your essentials. They will argue that they are trying to upsell but we would argue that you are wasting our time.
From the colour scheme which works – to great value in odds and plenty of information shown to the customer, this is one of the best live betting products out there. Perhaps the only improvement would be that they could start offering live streaming of events.
To add to their live betting offer, they have an additional product called ‘Instant Tennis’ to be able to bet point by point. It opens up in a separate page on desktop and is tried and tested and works really well.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Mr Green has all the standard methods of Deposit and Withdrawal.
Deposit Methods Include: Credit Card/Visa/Debit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer, Paysafecard.
Withdrawal Methods Include: Credit Card/Visa/Debit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer, Paysafecard.
Other Features and Facts
Time to point out Mr Green’s betslip and how neat it is. Traditionally betslips were stuck in the top right hand corner of the Sportsbook and were not dynamic (if you scrolled down on the page you would then have to manually scroll back up. Mr Green do things differently here and the betslip is located in the bottom right corner as per the screenshot below.
When minimised it folds down neatly but is a permanent reminder that you have a betslip ready should you want to go on and place your bet.
Mr Green also have pages dedicated to responsible gaming. This is no ‘copy/paste’ job that you might find with other brands – it is a carefully thought page.
Saying this we did find a display error in their responsible gaming test on desktop version as per the screenshot below!!!
To finish this section with a positive, we think their ‘Green assists’ page is cool and shows betting trends alongside bets. Always remember the quote “Results make statistics. Statistics don’t make results” but of course information always helps when betting.
Given that Mr Green was initially a Casino (and a very successful one) if you do fancy trying out a casino, you are in very safe hands here.
The Welcome offer for the Casino is a choice between 100% up to £/€100 + 200 Free Spins or 50% cashback up to £/€50 +100 Free Spins.
Mobile App – Yes
Live Streaming – No
License – Malta
Live Chat – Yes
24/7 support – Yes
Statistics – Yes
Virtuals – No
Reasons to sign up
- Excellent Product + odds
- Super easy to use when you get used to it
- Top reputation
To sign up to Mr Green and take one of their 3 Welcome offers, click here!
Next we review 10bet and if you’d like to read our detailed review about them you can do so by clicking here